By accessing the website at https://www.scarscore.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ScarScore Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ScarScore Inc.’s website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ScarScore Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ScarScore Inc.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ScarScore Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ScarScore Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ScarScore Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ScarScore Inc.’s website, even if ScarScore Inc. or a ScarScore Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on ScarScore Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ScarScore Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ScarScore Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However ScarScore Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ScarScore Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ScarScore Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ScarScore Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
We provide ScarScore and the ScarScore Risk Assessment as a public service only and you use them at your own risk. Any content provided in relation to ScarScore and the ScarScore Risk Assessment or on ScarScore Inc.’s websites is for informational, reference and educational purposes only. ScarScore Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any error in, or omission of, information, or from the use of any information or advice contained in any of its e-mails or websites. For clarity, we shall not be liable for any and all damages howsoever caused (including, but not limited to, negligence, personal injury or death) resulting from the use or inability to use ScarScore and the ScarScore Risk Assessment or the User Content or ScarScore Inc. Content presented in them.
10. Not Medical Advice
ScarScore Inc. does not provide medical advice. ScarScore and the ScarScore Risk Assessment and other content of our web sites including postings, messages, text, graphics, images and other material provide users with information to help them better understand skin scars, their treatment, and prevention. Information contained in any ScarScore Inc. web site is not intended to be considered or relied upon as medical advice or a substitute for medical advice, a medical diagnosis or treatment from a qualified physician or healthcare professional. ScarScore Inc. urges users to consult with a qualified physician or healthcare professional for diagnosis and for answers to their personal medical questions. You are responsible for obtaining appropriate medical advice from a physician or other qualified healthcare professional prior to acting upon any information available through ScarScore Inc. e-mails at or through any of ScarScore Inc.’s web sites.
11. Not Emergency or Crisis Care
ScarScore Inc. web sites are not for emergency use. If you require emergency help, contact your local emergency services (for example, in many jurisdictions in Canada you can call 911 or go to your local hospital emergency room).
Take the ScarScore Risk Assessment today.
Learn about your own personal scarring tendencies and how to maximize your chances of happy outcomes.